Shri Maneklal M Patel Institute of Sciences & Research
Shri Maneklal M Patel Institute of Sciences & Research, Gandhinagar was established in 2013. The college has made steady progress during the past one year of its existence. Established as a pace setting Institute of Science imparting undergraduate and postgraduate education, it has played a vital role in Science colleges of Gujarat. In this mission today it has progressed to offering several B.Sc. and M.Sc. Programs and facilities.
Shri Maneklal M Patel Institute of Sciences & Research, Gandhinagar is a constituent institute of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
- Institute is offering quality teaching, learning, training and research with well educated staff and administrative staff.
- The college is situated in the centre of Gandhinagar City with easy transportation by City Bus Facility and other private vehicles.
- Comfort of amenities like food corners, cafeteria, lodgings, bank services, Post and currier services and other necessary books and stationary stalls surrounding college campus.
- College primacy has been facilitated by separate students and staffs parking area.
- Merit based Admissions (No Management / NRI Quota).
- Means & Meritorious Scholarship to the students.
- Well established Science Laboratories.
- Well developed Placement Cell, NCC, NSS, Sports and cultural activity
- Separate Girls room and cold water for drinking with RO system for college students.
- Each Department of college in the campus has independent staff rooms, lecture rooms and laboratories with well stocked library resource.
- Well equipped laboratories and class rooms with LCD & Smart Board facility.
- Air Condition Library from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Boys & Girls Separate Hostel Facility available.
- ATM Facility in the campus.
- Fees as per University norms.
- Research Project Grants for faculties & students.
- Internet: 1 GBPS Internet with Fiber optics line / Wi-Fi Campus
- Placements : Project & Job placement Assistance
- MOU for Research & Development with well known Industries.
- Whole College is under CCTV surveillance.
- State transport (ST) bus concession and railway concession are granted to the regular students as per government rules and regulations.
Offered Courses Information
B.Sc. Course Information
|B.Sc Chemistry||Total Intake : 180
(A Group:90 / B Group:90)
|Offered to A & B both groups candidates||Dyes / Medicinal / Polymer|
|B.Sc Microbiology||Total Intake : 180||Offered to only B Group candidates||Food Microbiology / Pathology|
|B.Sc Physics||Total Intake : 90||Offered to only A Group candidates||Engineering Physics / Applied Physics|
|B.Sc Mathematics||Total Intake : 90||Offered to only A Group candidates||Business Mathematics / Discrete Mathematics|
|B.Sc Computer Science||Total Intake : 30||Offered to only A Group candidates||Computer Science|
M.Sc. Course Information
|M.Sc., Chemistry||Organic Chemistry : 160, Analytical Chemistry : 60, Physical Chemistry : 30, InOrganic Chemistry : 30|
|M.Sc., Biotechnology||Biotechnology : 90|
|M.Sc., Microbiology||Microbiology : 180|
|M.Sc., Physics||Physics : 90|
|M.Sc, Mathematics||Mathematics : 90|
|M.Sc, Information Technology (IT)||Information Technology : 90|